World most richest man as of now. let us see some intrserting facts about the CEO and founder of world largest Online shopping site Amazon : Jeff Bezos
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is at number one in Business magazine Forbes’ list of the wealthiest people of the year 2018. According to Forbes, the total assets of Jeff Bezos have been recorded at about $ 112 billion. Jeff Bezos is the founder and CEO of e-commerce company Amazon. The reason behind his becoming rich is the increase in the value of Amazon by leaps and bounds. Before this, Bloomberg has also topped Bezos in the list of wealthiest people.Bill Gates occupies the second place in the list of the wealthiest of the year 2018 released by Forbes. His total assets are estimated at $ 90 billion.
- Jeff works in open space: Jeff Bezos’s full name is Jeff Preston Bezos. Jeff was born on 12 January 1964. Bezos is an American Internet entrepreneur and investor. Amazon.com was started as a company in 1994. Jeff’s annual salary is 50 million rupees. Jeff works in open space. He has a very good rapport with his employees. He spends most of his time between his employees.
- Jeff Bezos ‘love story: Jeff Bezos’ wife Mackenzie Bezos supported him every step of the way. In the 90s, Jeff and McKenzie first met at the investment manager company DE Shaw. Jeff was Vice President here and McKenzie Research Associate. It was Jeff who took McKenzie’s first interview. Both of them became neighbors a few days after being together in the job. After this, the friendship of both of them deepened. McKenzie told Vogue, ‘I used to listen to her great laughter all day. How will no one love that laugh? ‘
Also Read 24 Facts Interesting About world second richest man: BILL GATES
- McKenzie’s initiative: In general, boys have to take initiative in love. But here McKenzie made the first move and invited Jeff to lunch. Both of them liked each other so much that within three months, they got engaged and got married in six months.
- Days spent in a one-bedroom house: It is also reported that both of them struggled a lot after setting up Amazon in Seattle, USA. Until 1999, the two spent time in a one-bedroom rented house. Today they have homes in five cities of America.
- Money was strapped in childhood: Jeff may be the richest person in the world today, but there was a time in his life when he was cash-strapped. When he was 4 years old, his parents got divorced. The financial condition of his family was not well at that time. After divorce, his mother remarried. Jeff was raised with Nana.
- Such was the beginning of Amazon: Jeff Bezos graduated from Princeton University in 1986 and then worked in the field of computer science. Jeff Bezos then worked to create a network for international business for a company called Fittel and then founded amazon.com in 1994 after traveling from New York to Seattle.
- Bill Gates was left behind earlier: This is not the first time Bezos has overtaken Bill Gates. Earlier on July 27, 2017, after Amazon’s stock went up, Bezos’s assets had increased to $ 90.6 billion. However, their shares fell again in day trading and Bill Gates was on top of the rich list.
- Name is not on the list of the donors: According to Forbes, Jeff has assets worth $ 112 billion. Jeff has also donated $ 40 million to the Cancer Research Center. However, Jeff’s name is still not included in the list of billionaire donors. The 167 richest people in the world have agreed to donate more than half of their total wealth. In addition to Bill Gates, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is also involved.
- Those who do positive work are effective: In an interview to CNBC, Jeff Bezos said that he likes employees who have the most positive. There was continuity in their performance. According to Bezos, people with positive energy are very important for any company and such people take the company forward.
See the wikipedia