As we know that this year’s Independence day ceremony which is celebrated on 15th August of every year, is not going to be like before due the the COVID 19 situation. Let us see these 10 focuses that will clarify everything:
- The Red Fort will observer another Independence Day work being hung on the morning of fifteenth August as consistently. Be that as it may, the lively nearness of younger students will in all likelihood be missing from the capacity this year, reports the Indian Express. The choice has not been passed on authoritatively so far. Yet, on the off chance that it is established, it appears to have the wellbeing and soundness of the little ones on a fundamental level.
- The capacity at the national capital’s Red Fort setting will involve the introduction of a Guard of Honor by the Armed Forces and the Delhi Police to the Prime Minister, spreading out of the National Flag alongside the playing of the National Anthem and discharging of the 21-firearm salute. The national song of praise will be played again after PM Modi’s discourse and tricoloured inflatables will be set up high in the sky.
- The VVIP visitors will be situated not at the defenses this year. Their guest plan has been moved to the recreation center on the Red Fort building. All social separating SOPs will be set up and holes will be kept up between seats that will be involved. Rather than the 900-1000 visitors welcomed every year, an aggregate of 1,500 “crown warriors” and 400 NCC cadets will effortlessness the capacity, says The Hindu.
- Police staff will be in PPE packs. Monika Bhardwaj, Deputy Commissioner of Police (North) told the IE, “This year, kids won’t partake because of the pandemic, aside from NCC cadets. Social separating will be kept up, staff will be in PPE packs, and there will be various sanitation focuses.”
- All work force taking an interest in capacity and liable to come into contact with the PM will stay in isolate from August 1 till the fulfillment of the Independence Day work, revealed The Hindu. “We have requested the Delhi cops and other faculty who will be a piece of the walking contingents to straightforwardly return home after the practice closes. We are taking all consideration to forestall the spread of the infection during the occasion. The police work force should experience clinical registration day by day according to convention,” said a security official as per The Hindu. Faculty from different offices like the Archeological Survey of India, Jal Board, Municipal Corporation, Public Works Department (PWD), Delhi Police, among others move in the direction of the achievement of the I-Day work.
- The conventions for the Army, Navy and Air Force walking contingents are comparative. “The barrier work force who might be near the Prime Minister during the Guard of Honor service will be isolated at a camp. The vehicles used to ship the guard work force will be cleaned every day,” the official revealed to The Hindu. Comparable convention set up for other work force, for example, cooks, drivers, co-drivers, administrators and other staff who are isolated at the camp.
- Anticipate no physical searching, electronic devices are being introduced at the security checkpoints in order to get rid of close contact watching that is cautioned against by clinical specialists.
- The “At Home” gathering hung on fifteenth August at night at the Rashtrapati Bhavan will occur. Rather than the 1,500-in number list if people to attend each year, the current year’s rundown has been pruned to 90, reports The Hindustan Times. Rather than a more than two hours in length work like each year, the current year’s Independence Day work facilitated by the President will last scarcely an hour and a half. The rundown of administrators may likewise to be pruned with just the bureau secretary and a couple of senior secretaries being welcomed. “A year ago, in any event 70 secretaries with their companions desired the occasion. This time no companion will be welcomed,” said the authority, including that less than 10 key representatives will be welcomed. Close to 10 key clergymen will be welcomed. The Chief Justice of India, Delhi HC Chief Justice and a couple of SC senior appointed authorities might be welcomed. No political dissidents will be called as their age places them into the weak classification.
- No handshakes, no food stations. Food will be served in fixed parcels and water bottles put at each table. Namaste with a hands collapsed signal will be utilized for welcome and affirmation.
So, this year what we suggest is to stay at your Home and enjoy the Independence day celebration on your television set as we all are going under through this global pandemic.
Stay safe and a Very Happy Independence day to you guys.